Thursday, January 12, 2012

Valentine Arrangements..

I am so proud of these...  this time I think I've done a better job.. I had such good luck finding the flowers and containers... love the little wooden hearts that I painted and glued to the sticks to use in the arrangements.  Love all the bows and am very proud of the fact I was able to purchase the ribbons at the dollar store to make them.  I really saved a whole bunch by shopping at the dollar store first.. We wire the baskets to concrete blocks to keep them from tipping over or blowing away.  Since we live so far we can't check often so this gives us peace of mind knowing they will still be there when we go to change them.  I may cover the blocks with moss just to make them look better.. I've done that before.











1 comment:

  1. Jenny...My friend you are not just a crafter...
    your are an artist!...Everyone is gorgous! I would have a hard time picking a favorite. I
    think they are nicer than any I have ever received from a florist! I know you do them
    with love and I know you do them while in pain
    and they are amazing! Seeing the beautifully
    kept cemetary shows me just how important it is
    for you to do what you do... I hope that you are able to do it for years to come. Im thinking that the family who helped this last time knows how much it mean to you and they will
    help. Love to you my friend! Kat

    ReplyDelete