Monday, March 30, 2015

Wedding flowers

Putting the pictures here on my craft blog as I think this falls under the heading of crafts..   Oh this has been fun and somewhat challenging, beings I've never made a bridal bouquet before. I have made corsages and boutonnieres but no bouquets..   But I'm proud of these, think they look nice enough for a wedding.. what say you?  If you click on the pictures they will enlarge.

 
Mac was kind enough to hold the bouquet for me.  Maybe that arm doesn't look so great holding a bridal bouquet.. lol
 
 

another bridal bouquet
 

This is how it looks from the top
 
 

and another

 
Here are the bridesmaids bouquets, the corsages for the mothers, the boutonnieres and the head bands.

 
bridesmaids bouquets.. I like the simplicity of these
 

Head bands, thanks Elena
 

Buttonneires for the groom, the father of the bride and three groomsmen.
 
 

another pic of the bridesmaid bouquets
 
 

And another group pic
 
 
single buttonneire
 

Mother of the bride or groom wrist corsage
 

another wrist corsage.

 
cake and cupcakes made by Elena Hernandez

cupcakes

Cupcakes

boutonniere
more cupcakes

cupcake plants

 
These were huge. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment