Monday, November 11, 2013

Merry Christmas to my people. I love you.

I've finally finished the arrangements for Christmas.  I'm not vain but I do think these are some of my best creations.. what do you think?

A mini rose in a decorated basket
 

Blue basket from the thrift store.. added flowers, pinecones and a wonderful blue bow.
 

A close up of the same basket
 

Long green arrangement.. much of the materials used in this came from the catholic church rummage sale.
 

Another view of the long green one
 

This is a free standing wreath.
 
 

We wired a brick on the bottom so the wind won't blow it over
 
 

Little Tree.. we put cement into the container, keeps it upright in a wind storm
Love the bow.. that ribbon came from the dollar store.
 

This is my pride and joy. The best of the lot. Four feet tall, silver and gold.
 
                                                                                 
 
 
A pine cone tree... That ribbon came from an estate sale.
 
 
 

 
Pointsettas in a coffee can, filled with cement, covered with green foil,
This bow I made with ribbon bought at an estate sale. I just love a bargain.
 

Mini rose again. Love this one, so simple and plain.

1 comment:

  1. Jenny your work is absolutely beautiful. Wendy Our Challenge

    ReplyDelete