Saturday, November 23, 2013

Ornaments ornaments and more ornaments

I love sales of used things like rummage, estate, yard sales and the dollar store.  I found all the ornaments at used sales.. and most of the stuff I put inside there too,  but I did find a couple of the angels at the dollar store. All the scraps of flowers, tinsel, and trims I already had. I keep all that kind of stuff and buy it through the year whenever I go to sales etc.  Here are the ornaments after I finished decorating them.  Keep in mind they were just plain glass balls when I got them. Had fun doing this and my tree will be different this year. All in all I made thirty ornaments.

Did you know if you click on the picture it will enlarge so you can see it better?  Try it. 

 
I got so lucky, at one sale I found a card with 7 figures from the Nativity on it.  They didn't look so great inside the plastic but they were miniature figures and those are hard to find.. so I took a chance and bought them.  When I removed them from the card and plastic, they were rather cute and just the right size to fit inside some of these clear ornaments.  Made my day.


**********

This might just be my favorite
******
 



This picture doesn't do this one justice. I love this one
********
 




 
And there they are... all done.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment