Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Petit fours, Cake balls and Candy of all kinds... ready to go. etc.

I don't even know how many cake balls,  petit fours or candy I made.  I do know I made cookie balls with leftover cookies... and there were three different kinds of cookies all blended together. I used leftover chocolate chip, macadamia nut and sugar cookies.  Blended them till they were crumbs, added softened cream cheese and tasted... oh no too bland. What should I do.  Let's see, I think I'll add rum flavor... ok that's done, but it still needs something.  Hmmm a teaspoon of orange extract?  Yes. Oh my that is super ... then I dipped them in white chocolate.  I think they are my favorite.  Also made vanilla fudge, rocky road candy, chocolate fudge, peanut butter candy, pistachio candy,  My house smelled like sugar..  and that was good... for awhile. Then between tasting and smelling I was tired of the smell.  I was happy when it was all packaged up and ready to go.  I ended up making thirteen containers to give away.  I'm done with that for another year.
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment