Saturday, March 28, 2009

Idle? You think I've been idle?

Well, I haven't really been idle.. I did finish printing my family reunion pictures from last year and got those all into an album... and I finished the 2008 miscellaneous album. I've scanned and printed out about a dozen pictures of floral arrangements Kiko did. I want to frame and mat them... then I'll make a grouping of them on the living room wall. I'm lacking wall decor in there anyway.

Oh and I'm crocheting a dog sweater. I've never done a crocheted dog sweater before. No pattern either but even if I had a pattern I wouldn't know how to use it.

And reporting on the curtains.... I've finally found the rest of the material. Found it online so am about to order that. I bought the tannish lining material today. I have enough of the lace fabric to do the front six windows.. By the time I'm done with those the other fabric should be here. I'm just thankful I don't have to make different toppers. When I get these done I'll post pictures.

Ok so that's the gist of what I've been doing craftwise.. J



.

No comments:

Post a Comment