Friday, April 17, 2009

Finished the dog sweater...





I did it... I crocheted my dog a sweater without even knowing how. He's a funny sized dog. Not very big around but kinda long... I have yet to find one sweater in the stores that would fit him right. So I decided to make one. This is my first attempt at crocheting a sweater for him but now that I've done it and see how well it fits him I think I'll make him several. Sure fits him good and a lot cheaper than anything readymade.. I'm quite proud of this...
J

3 comments:

  1. How cute! I have a skinny long legged chihuahua too. I also have a short chubby one also. You should be proud of the sweater. He looks quite handsome in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you... he does like his sweaters. When it's a very cold morning I get his sweater out and he comes and pushes his head into it...

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Jenny. Yes, Doggy looks very proud in his sweater.

    Cat

    ReplyDelete