Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring has Sprung

I've worked only a little on the dogs sweater today... I did look at some picture frames that I wanted. This project is going to be rather costly so I might only have to do a few at a time. But I am determined to do it. This evening I went outside for awhile and noticed how pretty the spring flowers were. I don't have much yard here but the flowers are nice anyway. Would love a bigger yard again but then that would mean more weeds too... this will have to do. I thought I'd put a few pics of the flowers here. Remember if you click on a pic it will enlarge and be so much prettier... J










































1 comment:

  1. You always have such pretty flowers. Even though the pollen and scent of flowers hate me, I so love them. These are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete